Aviva Stadium, Dublin
Dublin, Dublin 4 Ireland +353 (0)1 238 2300 http://www.avivastadium.ie/
The Aviva Stadium is a sports stadium located in Dublin, Ireland, with a capacity for 51,700 spectators (all seated). It is built on the site of the former Lansdowne Road stadium, which was demolished in 2007, and replacing it as home to its chief tenants: the Irish rugby union team and the Republic of Ireland football team. The decision to redevelop the stadium came after plans for both Stadium Ireland and Eircom Park fell through. Aviva Group Ireland signed a 10-year deal for the naming rights in 2009.
AVIVA STADIUM VALUES
- Safe and Secure Events
- Excellence – Embedded throughout the business in facilities, service, management and staff.
- Customer-focused – All customers to have an exceptional experience.
- Collaborative – They will work collaboratively with all stakeholders including the Irish Rugby Football Union (IRFU), Football Association of Ireland (FAI), Concert Promoters, Dublin City Council, Statutory Agencies and Local Community.
- Fairness – They will ensure that customers, teams, and stakeholders are treated fairly and equally.
- Sustainable – They are environmentally conscious and we will ensure high sustainability.