IO Central+1-202-367-1164| info@IO-central.org |
IO Central is an online, open-access, community for Interventional Oncology professionals to engage in 24/7, 365 days a year. IO Central is designed to establish, nurture and support Interventional Oncology (IO) as the 4th pillar of cancer therapy alongside medical, surgical and radiation oncology worldwide.
The goals of IO Central are:
- To bring together physicians, researchers, industry and members of the IO community-at-large for online dialogue and learning;
- To create an open access online community with discussion forums, special interest groups, and news feeds;
- To establish an electronic newsletter that pushes out the latest information available on IO and draws individuals interested in IO to the IO online community;
- To actively engage the IO community through interactive Tumor Boards and Expert Panels on diseases and technology;
- To archive the sessions from the WCIO meeting to provide enduring education to the IO Community for individuals to access on demand; and
- To leverage emerging communication technologies, including social media vehicles, to connect IO professionals with each other and engage them in online discussions related to IO.
IO Central is brought to you by WCIO: Advancing Interventional Oncology whose strategic initiatives also include an annual scientific meeting, the World Conference on Interventional Oncology, and IO Insights, a bimonthly eNewsletter.
- There were no results found.