- This event has passed.
Women’s Health for Primary Care – Medical Education Resources (MER)
April 7, 2017 - April 9, 2017$795
Over the years, more than 170,000 of your colleagues have evaluated MER’s programs. They agree that MER delivers the best in continuing medical education. MER is an accredited provider of continuing medical education credits.
Upon completion of this program, participants should be better able to:
- Distinguish between ovulatory and anovulatory uterine bleeding and other menstrual abnormalities and select appropriate treatment options
- Explain the process of menopausal transition (climacteric) and describe the potential risks/benefits of HRT options, especially in relation to breast cancer and cardiovascular disease
- Describe the management of HPV infection and abnormal pap smear results
- Identify current strategies for diagnosing and managing osteoporosis, thyroid disorders and obese patients
- Discuss the symptoms, diagnosis and treatment of chronic fatigue syndrome
- Recognize and manage common symptoms of depression and other psychiatric disorders in women