- This event has passed.
Update CME: Internal Medicine and Primary Care – American Medical Forum
June 16, 2016 - June 19, 2016$980
The Update CME – Internal Medicine and Primary Care takes place in the heart of Chicago adjacent to the magnificent mile.
At this event primary care providers will be able to apply the most current treatment strategies provided in recent clinical guideline updates, recognize the most effective interventions leading to a reduction in modifiable risk factors, and employ practice relevant new research in their everyday patient encounters.
The course highlights:
- 30 AMA/AAFP Credits in 4 days
- Comprehensive Internal Medicine & Primary Care program covering diverse range of topics
- Concise 45-minute Practice Update Presentations with extended Q&A’s
- Presentations provided to all participants in electronic format
- Excellent Speakers from Northwestern University, Rush University Medical Center and the University of Chicago
Save the date for this extremely useful live course and enjoy the programme!