- This event has passed.
Ultrasound Workshop – The Royal College of Anaesthetists (RCoA)
September 16, 2016 @ 8:45 AM - 5:00 PM£240
With a focus on clinical scenarios, group discussion, and hands-on skill practice, the ultrasound workshop will cover a number of topics using experienced small group teachers to improve knowledge and competencies in ultrasound-guided regional anaesthesia.
- Upper limb – above clavicle
- Upper limb – below clavicle & Pecs Block
- Lower limb – femoral/sub-sartorial saphenous
- Probe and needling
- Lower limb – sciatic/popliteal
- Quadratus Lumborum/Caudal Epidural/Psoas
With support from: The Society for Ultrasound in Anaesthesia
Delegate feedback from the previous event:
- “Good introduction to the use of ultrasound in regional anaesthesia.”
- “Plenty of time for hands on training.”