- This event has passed.
Transcatheter Valve Therapies Conference (TVT) – Cardiovascular Research Foundation (CRF)
June 16, 2016 - June 18, 2016$1,400
Cardiovascular Research Foundation’s (CRF) Transcatheter Valve Therapies Conference (TVT) 2016 is organized by Cardiovascular Research Foundation and would be held during June 16 – 18, 2016 at Sheraton Chicago Hotel and Towers, Chicago, Illinois, United States Of America.
The targeted audience for this medical event basically for cardiologists, catheterization laboratory nurses, cardiovascular technologists, anesthesiologists.
- Live case transmissions on transcatheter, aortic, and mitral valve therapies
- BioSkills – anatomical demonstrations of valvular heart disease using cadaveric heart preparations
- Advanced imaging for diagnosis and treatment of valvular heart disease
- Updates on TVT clinical trials
- Practical clinical workshops, therapeutic dilemmas, and how-to sessions
- Newest transcatheter therapies in aortic, mitral, and tricuspid disease
- Early case experiences with transcatheter mitral valve replacement
- Discuss evaluation and management of patients with valvular heart disease
- Assess the imaging modalities available for diagnosis of valvular heart disease
- Describe current and future therapeutic options for valvular heart disease
- Acquire the skills necessary to perform transcatheter valve therapies