- This event has passed.
The Ultimate “Refresh” Local Anesthesia course for Today’s Dental Hygienist – The University of Florida
July 16, 2016 @ 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM$459
If you are searching for additional local anesthesia training, UF have designed a one-day hands on course for the dental clinician to gain enhanced confidence in rendering quality local anesthesia for the positive patient experience. They provide an update from technique to new products including the latest information on local anesthetics via illustrated lectures, video, demonstration, discussion, with the majority of time devoted to clinical participation.
This course provides the following objectives:
- Review in capsule form the everyday anesthetic actions for effective and safe administration of local anesthesia
- Describe various anatomic limitations/complications solutions for success
- Provide hands on delivery with patient clinically acceptable techniques for all routinely used dental injections
- Manage patients during periodontal debridement and other clinical conditions where root and soft tissue sensitivity is present
- Experience new delivery systems in providing local anesthetics