- This event has passed.
The Triological Society Annual Meeting At COSM (Combined Otolaryngology Spring Meeting)
April 26, 2017 - April 30, 2017
The Triological Society offers otolaryngologists-head and neck surgeons multiple opportunities to update knowledge and skills in otolaryngology through the Combined Sections Meeting (Winter) and Annual Meeting at COSM (Spring).
After attending this meeting, participants will be able to:
- Utilize radiographic imaging to perform surgery more effectively and safely in otologic diseases.
- Evaluate and manage a child with unilateral hearing loss.
- Manage selected pediatric and adult airway issues using endoscopic techniques.
- Learn more effective techniques for revision rhinoplasty.
- Optimize management of head and neck cancer patients utilizing a multidisciplinary approach.
- Utilize electronic medical records in an effective manner, to maximize efficiency and minimize frustration.
- Manage patients with obstructive sleep apnea with multidisciplinary methods.
- Learn about the latest techniques in endoscopic sinus and skull base surgery, from video demonstrations by expert surgeons.
- Learn techniques in sialendoscopy, transoral robotic surgery, and flap reconstruction from presentations by expert surgeons.