- This event has passed.
The Road to Resilience – University of Colorado School of Medicine
September 14, 2016 @ 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM
The goal of the meeting is to raise awareness and promote education on the topics of burnout prevention and resilience promotion among health care providers.
- Identify the prevalence, drivers, consequences of burnout.
- Identify potential strategies to mitigate risk of burnout.
- Apply published outcomes on curricular interventions to help students and faculty manage stress, foster empathy and build resilience.
- Define why it is essential to incorporate mind-body techniques into the training curriculum for all health professionals.
- Practice interventions including mind-body techniques that help students and faculty manage stress, foster empathy and build resilience.
- All faculty, staff and trainees affiliated with the CU School of Medicine and Anschutz Medical Campus are invited to attend. There is no cost to attend.