- This event has passed.
The PBI Professional Boundaries Course – Nurse Edition – Professional Boundaries, Inc (PBI)
April 21, 2017 - April 23, 2017$1,195
The PBI Professional Boundaries Course – Nurse Edition is organized by Professional Boundaries, Inc (PBI).
- To improve and strengthen professional boundaries by implementing proven strategies and in turn
- To protect the public, uphold the profession, and
- To take responsibility for actions, consequences and future professional behavior.
Upon completion participants should be able to:
1. Comply with standards of practices, codes of ethics, and state statutes.
2. Demonstrate appropriate clinical decision making by minimizing negative influences.
3. Adhere to professional boundaries with resultant improvements in physician-patient interaction, which can improve clinical outcomes.
4. Reduce their potential of transgressions through the development of systems into clinical practice.
5. Become aware of the early warning signs indicative of ethical dilemmas and boundary problems.
6. Create and implement a tiered Protection Plan to maintain appropriate boundaries.
The effectiveness of boundary education is its ability to be internalized and integrated into clinical practice to safeguard your patients and yourself over the course of your career. A PBI course is a PRO-ACTIVE education solution to protect your license, practice, patients, staff and organization from the ramifications of crossing professional boundary lines.