- This event has passed.
The International Orthopaedic and Trauma Symposium – The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow
May 20, 2016 @ 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM£150
The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow is delighted to announce the second International Orthopaedic and Trauma symposium taking place on Friday 20 May 2016.
Event Director Drummond Mansbridge, with Dominic Meek, Sanjeev Patil, Bryn Jones, and Jim Huntley combine a day focusing on trauma and reconstruction.
There will be a variety of topics presented including the management of soft tissue knee injuries, paediatric foot disorders, hand and wrist injury, outcomes of hip fractures, hip AVN, and the management of the multiply injured patient amongst others, provided by an exceptional and Internationally acclaimed Faculty.
This event will:
- Provide expert opinion on challenges in surgical care
- Allow access to engage directly with experts in their field
- Introduce new philosophies and techniques
- Provide expert lecturers using case studies to provide an update on orthopaedic trauma
- Discuss the most up-to-date evidence-based treatment approaches
- Provide the opportunity to network with your peers
- Guarantee to increase your knowledge and enhance your CPD
Who should attend?
- All Orthopaedic surgeons
- Senior Orthopaedic Nurses