The International Meeting on Advanced Spine Techniques (IMAST) – Scoliosis Research Society (SRS)
July 11 - July 14$1,050
IMAST gathers leading spine surgeons, innovative researchers, and the most advanced spine technologies for all areas of spine (cervical, thoracic and lumbar), most spinal conditions (degenerative, trauma, deformity and tumor), and a variety of treatment techniques.
The IMAST program will include didactic presentations, panel discussions, papers and posters on current research, roundtable case discussions, debates, complication series and instructional course lectures, all led by an international and multidisciplinary faculty. IMAST is sponsored by the Scoliosis Research Society (SRS).
As a result of participating in this activity, participants should be able to:
- Assess recent advances in surgical techniques for the treatment of spinal disorders, compare them with traditional and regional treatments and determine if and/or when to use them for optimal patient care.
- Analyze indications and potential complications for various procedures and approaches related to spinal surgery and apply that analysis to treatment decisions.
- Present a variety of new objective cost and outcome analyses.
- Formulate a preoperative plan and analyze its results.
- Identify how attention to safety issues facilitates risk-stratification.
Spine surgeons (orthopaedic and neurological surgeons), residents, fellows, nurses, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, engineers and company personnel.