- This event has passed.
The Advanced Emergency Medicine Boot Camp Course – The Center for Medical Education, Inc
September 12, 2016 - September 15, 2016$695
Building upon the foundation of the Original EM Boot Camp course in which you previously participated, you’ll experience 42 all-new, advanced topics and two optional high-intensity workshops (ECG & Imaging) with the best faculty in Emergency Medicine.
Now It’s Time to Drill Down!
Requested by prior participants, the Advanced EM Boot Camp Course focuses on the in-depth topics that will help you become a master practitioner. Take the Advanced EM Boot Camp course online or live in Las Vegas — both versions are fully CME accredited and are guaranteed to help you provide the best care for your patients.
Here’s What You’ll Receive When You Attend the Course
- Instruction by top award-winning Emergency Medicine educators/clinicians
As with the Original EM Boot Camp course, the focus has been on engaging the absolute best, most enthusiastic and experienced Emergency Medicine educators, all of whom have worked extensively in a collaborative environment.
- 42 fast-paced, upbeat & leading edge 30-minute presentations
The focus is to go beyond the basics and present a series of tightly orchestrated presentations addressing the latest developments in EM practice.
- Multiple question & answer sessions with the faculty
Receive clarification and expanded information on material presented throughout each day. Each half-day is concluded by a faculty panel involving all presenters so questions can be addressed by all of the participants in a collaborative manner.
- An ongoing emphasis on key documentation and risk management conceptss
The many traps that wind up being the source of errors and potential litigation are discussed on an ongoing basis throughout the course presentations.
- Literature support for faculty recommendations
Where appropriate, the literature support for diagnostic and therapeutic approaches will be provided to optimize the evidence-based approach of the course.
- A comprehensive printed course manual
The 475+ page printed course manual is designed for rapid review and easy retrieval of key concepts and essential information covered in the course.
- Up to 23.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ for the main course and 3.75 hours for each of the optional workshops
Both PA and NP organizations recognize AMA PRA Category 1 credit™ as approved CME. ACEP, AOA & AAFP Prescribed credit also provided.
- Eligibility to receive 50% off any self-study version of the Advanced EM Boot Camp course.
Live course participants, please call 1-800-458-4779 to receive your self-study discount code.