- This event has passed.
Tackling Problematic Sinusitis: Module-Based Solutions – Mayo Clinic
March 31, 2016 - April 2, 2016$990
Mayo Clinic in Arizona is pleased to announce the fifth symposium on tackling challenging sinus disease. World leaders in the fields of otolaryngology-rhinology, allergy-immunology and basic sciences will address the most challenging aspects of managing sinusitis and other rhinologic disorders. The course welcomes otolaryngologists, allergists and basic scientists with a strong interest in sinusitis and sinonasal disease. A three-day symposium on sinus disease that will absolutely change how you view and manage this disease!
The program includes expert debates and brainstorming sessions using highly interactive formats. The goal is to synthesize innovative management strategies based upon the latest evidence as well as the experience of global experts. Multiple breakout sessions are planned to fit the needs of medical and surgical practitioners managing a sinonasal disease.
Join the peers at Phoenix, Arizona, the most beautiful place to be in spring 2016! Mayo Clinic will bring you the latest in applications, opinions, and recommendations of problematic sinonasal disease and share practical tips in optimizing outcomes from medical and surgical interventions.
- A module-based approach to problematic subtypes of sinus disease
- Expert presentations on latest research in pathophysiology and treatment
- Live prosection
- Hands-on nasal endoscopy training for medical providers
Upon conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Describe how identifying the subtype of chronic rhinosinusitis will change management decisions and impact patient outcomes.
- Cite reasons why medical management of chronic rhinosinusitis fails and develop a list of additional medical therapies to consider for recalcitrant patients.
- Cite reasons why primary sinus surgery for chronic rhinosinusitis fails.
- Develop strategies for successful revision surgeries for chronic rhinosinusitis.