- This event has passed.
Survey of Current Issues in Surgical Anesthesia – Cleveland Clinic
November 28, 2016 - December 2, 2016$995
This symposium is designed to present the most recent information on clinical practice issues facing anesthesiologists and nurse anesthetists. A diverse faculty will provide an update on anesthesia for ENT surgery, urologic surgery, management of the difficult airway, regional anesthesia and acute pain, obstetric anesthesia, and pediatric anesthesia. Learning activities will be presented in several formats, including traditional lectures, workshops, and case discussions. Additional break-out sessions include workshops, practice updates, and problem-based learning discussions presented in didactic or hands-on workshop formats. All activities will be held at the Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort with the active participation of the anesthesiology departments of the Cleveland Clinic main and Weston campuses.
Who Should Attend?
This symposium is designed for anesthesiologists and nurse anesthetists.
Attend the Symposium And Be Able To:
- Detail new techniques and technologies for airway management and management of the difficult airway
- Present the pros and cons of issues associated with anesthesia management in patients with ENT diseases
- Describe anesthesia management in patients with urologic diseases
- Identify the role of regional anesthesia for acute pain management
- Identify new techniques for ultrasound and describe their potential role in clinical practice
- Describe current anesthetic management issues for obstetric patients
- Summarize new information on pediatric anesthesia and its implications for clinical practice