- This event has passed.
STFM Annual Spring Conference – Society of Teachers of Family Medicine
May 5 - May 9$925
Over the past 5 years, the evolution of America’s health care systems has forever changed medical education. The Affordable Care Act, competency-based education requirements, shifting payment models, and patient expectations have drastically changed how we educate and assess the competence of future physicians. Don’t miss this opportunity to get and share practical and progressive ideas for:
- Developing innovative curriculum to educate physicians for a new system of care
- Teaching about the patient-centered medical home and ACOs
- Implementing and teaching about new payment models
- Meeting accreditation requirements
- Promoting student interest in family medicine
- Implementing emerging technologies in practice and in training programs
- Promoting faculty and resident scholarship
- Instituting effective faculty development
- Transitioning to interprofessional education
- Teaching about the triple aim: better care, better health, and lower cost
The STFM Annual Spring Conference is the nation’s most energized networking forum for family medicine educators, with more than 400 educational and interactive seminars, lecture-discussions, papers, and poster presentations. Learn from the success of your peers and exchange ideas with 1,500 of your family medicine colleagues.