- This event has passed.
SSO Annual Cancer Symposium – Society Of Surgical Oncology
March 2, 2016 - March 5, 2016$1,050
SSO offers you access to top minds and topical education – two key reasons to attend the SSO Annual Cancer Symposium. SSO connects you with the who’s who of the surgical oncology community as together you explore advancements in the treatment of surgical patients with solid tumors. Additionally, the Symposium delivers an education program that is unique in its ability to cover a broad range of important, timely and in-depth topics in one exceptional setting.
- Engage with esteemed colleagues
- Join 1,400 of the brightest minds in surgical oncology from all around the world
- Gain advanced knowledge, expanding your insight and exposure to the newest ideas through a multitude of presentations and workshops, many led by internationally recognized experts
- Connect and collaborate with old friends and new as you network between sessions, during scheduled symposium activities, and at lively informal gatherings throughout the event
- Learn from two Plenary Sessions, providing you with knowledge that will inspire and invigorate you, given by authors of the “best-of-the-best” selected abstracts
- Exposure and access to more than 350 compelling and thought-provoking poster sessions, along with late-breaking videos showcased in the Exhibit Hall
- Experience first-hand interaction with the latest, most advanced medical equipment, services, and solutions for surgical oncologists – exhibited by the leading companies in surgical oncology and the treatment of solid tumor cancers
The SSO exhibit floor exposes attendees to a wide range of services and solutions, showcasing medical device, equipment, and technology exhibitors along with pharmaceutical companies – all created to enhance the practice of the surgical oncologist.