- This event has passed.
SPIE Medical Imaging – The International Society For Optics And Photonics
February 27, 2016 - March 3, 2016$880
SPIE Medical Imaging is where the physics of medical imaging is explored and presented. SPIE Medical Imaging conference is where the latest advances are shared in the physics of medical imaging, image processing, perception, registration, informatics, and segmentation; computer-aided diagnosis; digital pathology; tomography; and ultrasonic imaging. SPIE Medical Imaging conference highlights the latest developments by leading physicists, researchers, and scientists as they work toward improving radiology and overall medical imaging technologies. Medical Imaging will include up to 13 half- and full-day technical short courses and workshops.
Conference Topic Areas:
• Physics of Medical Imaging
• Image Processing
• Computer-Aided Diagnosis
• Image-Guided Procedures, Robotic Interventions, and Modeling
• Image Perception, Observer Performance, and Technology Assessment
• Biomedical Applications in Molecular, Structural, and Functional Imaging
• PACS and Imaging Informatics: Next Generation and Innovations
• Ultrasonic Imaging and Tomography
• Digital Pathology