- This event has passed.
SLEEP: the Annual Meeting of the Associated Professional Sleep Societies (AAPS) – American Academy of Sleep Medicine (AASM) / Sleep Research Society (SRS)
June 2 - June 6$625
Blending the most current sleep research with the best clinical practices, SLEEP is the premier sleep medicine event of the year. SLEEP is the only five-day meeting in the nation with scientific sessions and an exhibition hall focused solely on sleep medicine and sleep research.
SLEEP will offer physicians and researchers with countless opportunities to expand their knowledge with more than 100 unique sessions on topics such as diagnosing and treating various sleep disorders, new developments in sleep research and navigating the health care reform.
The main reasons to Attend SLEEP meeting:
- Hear insights from expert sleep professionals
- Interact directly with leading researchers
- Understand upcoming legal and regulatory demands
- Learn crucial business strategies
- Network with the nearly 5,000 attendees from 55+ countries
- Discover insights to clinical and business developments in the field of sleep
If you are looking to improve your strategies for treating or researching sleep disorders or if you want to learn new methods for patient care, you must attend.