- This event has passed.
SCSAUA Annual Meeting – The South Central Section of the American Urological Association
October 2, 2017 - October 5, 2017$495
SCSAUA 2016, 95th Annual Meeting of the South Central Section of the American Urological Association is starting on 28 September, 2016 and ending on 01 October, 2016 and is regarded as one of the noticeable events on Urology, Medical, Health Care and Urogenital System segments.
The meeting will take place at The Broadmoor, Colorado Springs, CO
At the conclusion of the Annual Meeting of the SCSAUA meeting, attendees should be able to:
- Describe options for the management of Peyronie’s disease.
- Explain the current indications for use of mesh in the urinary tract.
- Evaluate the pros and cons of robotic vs. open cystectomy.
- Describe alternatives and strategies for managing NMIBC in the BCG shortage.
- Explain the management of NMIBC.
- Identify the latest techniques in stone management.
- Evaluate the latest data on MRI fusion biopsy and its role in the diagnosis of prostate cancer.
- Explain the meaning of the SGR repeat and what the future holds for physicians.
- Explain the management of the prepubertal male with a testicular mass.
- Describe the latest AUA guidelines and updates to the guidelines.
Registration Fee Includes: • Scientific Sessions • Poster Sessions • Entrance to Technical Exhibits • Refreshment Breaks • One Ticket to Welcome Reception • One Ticket to Theme Night • One Ticket to Annual Reception and Banquet • Program Materials