- This event has passed.
Scottish Sport and Exercise Medicine Symposium – Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow
May 11, 2016 @ 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM£178
A world class event with keynote speakers presenting on the prevention and treatment of sporting injury.
This annual event will provide a forum to inform on the public health priority of physical activity for health and provide important updates on the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of sporting injuries.
- Join the only Sports and Exercise Medicine Symposium in Scotland
- High profile expert speakers
- Current and relevant topics including physical activity for health and sporting injury
- Excellent networking opportunity
- Opportunity to submit abstracts to Symposium Poster Competition