- This event has passed.
SCA Annual Meeting and Workshops – Society of Cardiovascular Anesthesiologists
April 2, 2016 - April 6, 2016$1140
Join is the official annual meeting of SCA with approximately 1,000 registrants. The Annual Meeting is a unique educational activity that allows anesthesia providers and perioperative physicians involved in delivering care to patients undergoing cardiovascular and thoracic surgery the opportunity come together and discuss important issues in the field.
Topics include valvular heart disease, challenges in hemostasis, DHCA, thoracic anesthesia, congestive heart failure, pediatric anesthesia, thoracic aortic surgery, geriatric anesthesia, critical care anesthesia, perioperative complications, cardiac patients having non-cardiac surgery, regional anesthesia in the cardiovascular patient, transesophageal echocardiography, cardiopulmonary bypass.
Exhibitors receive significant onsite exposure and networking opportunities as well as recognition in the syllabi, signage, onsite PowerPoint slides, e-newsletters to the 5,000 members and on the website which receives approximately 73,000 hits per month. Exhibitor product descriptions with live links to your information are posted on the SCA website for one year as a reference for physicians worldwide.
- Educational tracks featuring interactive workshops and symposia
- Daily moderated scientific poster and complex case poster sessions
- Small-group Problem-Based Learning Discussions (PBLDs) with experts in the field
- Special Fellow/Junior Faculty program featuring career and mentoring advice, complex case discussions, and a fellow-focused Workshop
- Exhibit hall showcasing technology, products, and services specifically designed for leaders in the field of cardiovascular anesthesiology