- This event has passed.
Rheumatology and Musculoskeletal Medicine for Primary Care – Medical Education Resources (MER)
August 26, 2016 - August 28, 2016$895
Over the years, more than 170,000 of your colleagues have evaluated MER’s programs. They agree that MER delivers the best in continuing medical education. MER is an accredited provider of continuing medical education credits.
Upon completion of this program, participants should be better able to:
- Differentiate between inflammatory and non-inflammatory joint pain and the differential diagnosis of each category
- Describe the technique of joint aspiration, joint injection, and synovial fluid analysis
- Demonstrate a musculoskeletal examination
- Evaluate and treat osteoarthritis, fibromyalgia, spinal pain, regional pain syndromes, osteoporosis, and gout
- Use current evidence to design treatment strategies for rheumatoid arthritis