- This event has passed.
RESNA / NCART Annual Conference – Rehabilitation Engineering and Assistive Technology Society Of North America / National Coalition For Assistive And Rehab Technology
July 12, 2016 - July 15, 2016$630
Designed by and for people passionate about the use of assistive technology to improve the health and well-being of people with disabilities, RESNA/NCART 2016 offers educational sessions, scientific paper sessions, posters, plenary sessions with internationally-recognized speakers, and exhibits.
Together with NRRTS, this collaborative conference will offer the “best of both worlds” from each conference experience. There will be focused, practical workshop sessions, research platforms, and poster sessions, student competitions, professional development and leadership training, and advocacy sessions.
The conference will include:
- Clinically-focused workshop sessions on best practices in all aspects of assistive technology
- Scientific research platform and poster sessions
- Professional development and leadership training
- Interactive Exhibits Pavilion with free public hours
- Networking events
- Student competitions
- Instructional courses, including RESNA’s “Fundamentals in Assistive Technology” course
Conference attendees are key decision makers influencing purchasing decisions in their clinics, schools, agencies, AT centers, universities, private practices and other settings. They form an active international network that quickly spreads the word about products, services, and new technologies.