- This event has passed.
RBMA Fall Educational Conference – Radiology Business Management Association
September 25, 2016 - September 27, 2016$1,160
RBMA hosts two annual meetings per year complete with traditional Exhibit Halls and several smaller specialty seminars that include table top exhibits. RBMA offers radiology business professionals the opportunity gather together to share their knowledge and experience with each other, while at the same time expanding their own individual management skills and expertise. Extensive educational sessions led by knowledgeable industry leaders serve as the foundation for a journey into the world of radiology business management.
The Fall Educational Conference has been redesigned to accommodate higher level learning and in-depth coverage of topics affecting the business of radiology today.
What you can expect:
- Less time away from the office – the Fall Educational Conference begins on Sunday afternoon and ends on Tuesday
- Intense learning – a selection of compacted two-hour deep-dive sessions will be offered
- Concentrated buying time – spend focused time during extended hours in the exhibit hall between morning and afternoon sessions
- Connecting with colleagues
- Key takeaways – return to the office with valuable, trusted information and strategies to improve your practice’s performance.
Join the leading professional organization for advancing the business of radiology for two and a half days of a rich knowledge-based curriculum and collegial camaraderie.
Why you should exhibit
The relationship begins here.
RBMA conferences are unique. The Exhibit Hall schedule allows for focused time with your buying audience. Refreshment breaks and receptions are held in the Exhibit Hall to draw in attendees. When attendees are in sessions, you may be as well. We encourage interaction between vendor and potential customers on and off the Exhibit floor.
- Meet with qualified sales prospects
- Experience concentrated exhibit time over two and a half days
- Attend valuable networking opportunities throughout the conference
Face to face exhibiting does work! The RBMA Fall Educational Conference attracts decision makers with buying power!