- This event has passed.
ProBE : Ethics and Boundaries Program – Center for Personalized Education for Physicians (CPEP)
November 18, 2016 - November 20, 2016$2,095
ProBE is a 2.5 day, non-adversarial ethics and boundaries intervention program for healthcare professionals and trainees whose licenses or careers are jeopardized by professional misconduct. In-person, small group sessions are team-taught, multidisciplinary, and tailored to each participant’s particular breach, with the aim of achieving remediation and a recommitment to professional ideals.
The Program’s structure offers flexibility that provides participants with the individualized attention they need to revitalize their careers. Faculty are skilled educators with expertise in clinical medicine, ethics, health law, health policy, philosophy and psychiatry.
Issues addressed are applicable to all healthcare professionals, including physicians, chiropractors, dentists, nurses, occupational therapists, physical therapists, pharmacists, podiatrists, psychologists, physician assistants and more.
- Offered in Boston, Denver, Newark, Raleigh, Toronto and, in 2016, Vancouver, BC.
- Seminar takes place over three days (evening of day 1, all of day 2, and morning of day 3)
- Pre-session preparation includes reading the syllabus and writing two brief assignments
- Post-session (within two weeks) essay submission that analyzes the participant’s infraction or situation from an ethical perspective
- Tuition includes syllabus, meals and refreshments, and final Evaluation and Assessment Report.