- This event has passed.
PBI Medical Record Keeping Course – Nurse Edition – Professional Boundaries, Inc (PBI)
March 11, 2017 - March 12, 2017$1,350
This course is designed for prescribers who have the need or desire to improve their medical record keeping which meets standards, laws and regulations pertaining to medical documentation, for improved medical care, delivery of services, clear and accurate communications. It is specifically developed for prescribers who have been found deficient in medical documentation either by hospitals or by regulatory agencies.
Upon completion participants should be able to:
- Apply and implement the regluations and laws regarding medical record keeping.
- Improve documentations in support of appropriate billing codes.
- Document with clarity to reduce misinterpretation and errors, thus improving public health.
- Provide improved documentation for risk management.
- Apply improved skills for maintaining electronic medical records.
Course Schedule & Outline
Pre-course component: Students are provided eight medical records. Students review the medical records, evaluating for completeness, what other information they would like to know, whether the records are appropriate, and whether the records meet the necessary requirements for an adequate medical record.