- This event has passed.
September 4 - September 8$769
PAINWeek is the largest US pain conference for frontline practitioners with an interest in pain management. More than 120+ hours of the most up-to-date evidence-based scientific instruction available:
- Cutting-edge educational sessions
- Faculty who are leaders in their field
- Face-to-face interactions with expert speakers during the conference
- Networking with other colleagues in pain management
The conference of choice for busy pain professionals
- Multiple session offerings allowing you to choose the best fit for your educational needs
- Universal access to scientific assemblies, symposia, and special presentations on a first-come, first-served basis
- More than 100 exhibiting companies invite you to visit and browse new products, see demonstrations, and ask questions
As you plan your PAINWeek experience don’t forget to leave time in your schedule for several visits to the Exhibit Hall. You’ll find over 100 exhibits with representatives ready to demonstrate their latest products and offer information on the most advanced equipment, supplies, and services for your practice. Take full advantage to build your industry contacts, discover new sources, and learn what other pain professionals are accomplishing.