- This event has passed.
Pain Review Course – Dannemiller, Inc.
August 13, 2016 - August 18, 2016$2,300
This course is intended for Pain Management physicians, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation physicians and Orthopaedic physicians who have been interested in continuing their education in Musculoskeletal pain procedures, diagnostics and needle guidance with the use of ultrasound.
Upon completion of this activity, the participant should be able to:
- Identify painful entities, both regional and generalized, and their anatomical and pathophysiological basis for diagnosis and treatment.
- Develop strategies for pharmacological intervention in pain states based on sound pharmacological principles.
- Explain the anatomical and physiological basis of painful states and their management.
- Describe the place of interventional pain management procedures in pain management based on evidence-based medicine.
- Describe the ethical and legal requirements for undertaking pain management.