- This event has passed.
Orthopedic Medicine for Primary Care – Medical Education Resources (MER)
June 16, 2017 - June 18, 2017$895
Over the years, more than 170,000 of your colleagues have evaluated MER’s programs. They agree that MER delivers the best in continuing medical education. MER is an accredited provider of continuing medical education credits.
Upon completion of this program, participants should be better able to:
- Discuss common office orthopedic problems
- Describe the anatomy and function of the shoulder and knee joints
- Review the basics and common pitfalls of orthopedic X-ray interpretation for shoulder and knee imaging
- Describe how and when to utilize joint aspiration and injection for the shoulder and knee joints
- Assess common joint problems and describe treatment options