- This event has passed.
NWAC: Annual Networking World Anesthesia Convention
April 20, 2016 - April 23, 2016$1,225
Networking World Anesthesia Convention (NWAC) is a global educational organization with the worldwide presence, independent of transnational politics, international conflicts, and political disagreements. In its 6 years of existence, this anesthesia conference has trained countless doctors and other health care professionals across the globe, and will continue to do the same in the years to come.
In line with NWAC’s apolitical stance, the anesthesia conference’s programs are truly nation-bridging, with over 140 countries contributing top-level faculties.
The goals of the Networking World Anesthesia Convention are:
- Delivery of a one-of-a-kind, uncompromising Global Didactic Curriculum
- Advancement of Research and Academia in the field of Anesthesiology and beyond
- Foster networking and international/inter-institutional relationship building
- Build relationships among academicians, practitioners and industry professionals in a quest for better and safer patient care
To meet these goals, the NWAC Networking World Anesthesia Convention will showcase cutting edge presentations by some of the most sought-after experts in the field on recent developments in clinical and practical aspects in Anesthesiology, Intensive Care, Regional Anesthesia and Pain and Preoperative Medicine.
If you’re an exhibitor, these are the reason why you should visit this meeting:
• Demonstrate your company’s leadership in the field of Anesthesia and Pain
• Reach key thought leaders academic and industry researchers and clinicians
• Raise your company’s visibility in the field
• Exhibit and distribute your marketing and promotional materials
• Convene a corporate symposium
There may be many networking opportunities at the NWAC