- This event has passed.
Neurology for Primary Care – Medical Education Resources (MER)
April 7, 2017 - April 9, 2017$795
Over the years, more than 170,000 of your colleagues have evaluated MER’s programs. They agree that MER delivers the best in continuing medical education. MER is an accredited provider of continuing medical education credits.
Neurology Learning Objectives
Upon completion of this program, participants should be better able to:
- Review a neurological exam
- Explain the differential diagnosis of seizures and the clinical pharmacology of anti-epileptic drugs
- Distinguish dementia from delirium, as well as recognize the neurological changes of normal aging
- Discuss developments in diagnostic technology and stroke management
- Assess and manage vascular and non-vascular headaches and migraines