- This event has passed.
NCVH Annual Conference – New Cardiovascular Horizons
June 1, 2016 - June 3, 2016$799
Founded in 1999, the NCVH Annual Conference provides education covering all fields of peripheral interventions including carotid, renal, femoral and below the knee procedures as well as stent grafting for aortic dissections, abdominal aortic aneurysms, thoracic aortic aneurysms and deep venous interventions.
Each year, on average, the conference assembles 1,500+ attendees and features 24+ LIVE case transmissions, 300+ scientific lectures and 175+ faculty considered preeminent in the field of medicine.
With a particular focus on lower extremity peripheral artery disease (PAD) and critical limb ischemia (CLI) to address the need for amputation prevention techniques, the annual conference provides educational sessions for endovascular specialists, podiatrists, family physicians, nurses, and cath lab technologists with specific accreditations for each specialty.
The NCVH Annual Meeting brings together a diverse group of healthcare professionals working together to improve patient care for those facing cardiovascular disease. The meeting offers healthcare professionals the opportunity to hear the latest developments in patient attention and connect with their peers and course faculty at both formal and informal events throughout the conference.
Educational opportunities during the conference will include:
- Didactic lectures from industry leaders selected for appeal to the conference’s multidisciplinary audience
- Live case broadcasts in HD, with discussion between panelists, case operators, and audience members
- Industry-sponsored meal sessions on hot topics related to treatment of PAD and CLI
- Specialty-specific sessions for family care physicians, wound care specialists, hospital administrators, podiatrists, nurses and cath lab specialists
Along with educational opportunities, NCVH also offers attendees a variety of networking opportunities:
- Interaction with more than 80 companies represented in the NCVH Exhibit Hall, including the Exhibitor Welcome Reception on Wednesday.
- Meeting attendees and interaction over breakfast, lunch and coffee breaks
- Speak with NCVH faculty members during breaks and meals
The meeting also showcases southern hospitality, from the friendly atmosphere to delicious cuisine served throughout the conference.