- This event has passed.
NCLC: National Chiropractic Leadership Conference – American Chiropractic Association (ACA)
February 24, 2016 - February 26, 2016$395
Learning, Advocacy & Leadership
NCLC is the premier national conference for doctors of chiropractic (DCs), chiropractic assistants (CAs) and chiropractic students that set the direction for the future of chiropractic in America, encompassing:
- More than 20 hours of clinical professional development/continuing education credits available
- Leadership coaching and business management seminars
- World-class industry partner expo
- Federal advocacy briefings and Capitol Hills visits
Join doctors of chiropractic & chiropractic students to:
- Meet with key members of Congress
- Represent chiropractic on Capitol Hill
- Hear what the future holds for health care from influential leaders
More than 750 doctors and student doctors attending. This year, we expect increased attendance in a larger venue to meet the growing demand for exhibit space.
If you’re an exhibitor, you can reach your target audience here. Doctors who attend NCLC are not only influential leaders who represent their state or locale, they are practice leaders on the vanguard of the latest developments in Chiropractic.
Be a part of the foremost meeting and with leaders in Chiropractic. No other event gathers leaders of Chiropractic from across the nation to advance the profession with the same authority as NCLC.