- This event has passed.
NCAD: National Conference on Addiction Disorders / BHES: Behavioral Healthcare Executive Summit – Vendome Group
August 18, 2016 - August 21, 2016$575
Connect and Engage with National Experts and Resources
The National Conference on Addiction Disorders, along with Behavioral Healthcare Executive Summit, has rapidly established itself as a premier, respected, and trusted national conference that provides a diverse educational curriculum on the prevention, intervention, treatment, and recovery management of addictions that affect various genders, generations, and cultures.
This Conference, with partner IC&RC, will feature nationally recognized treatment providers, authors, and educators discussing a wide range of topics in a compelling array of keynote sessions and in-depth workshops.
Created for executives, managers, and future leaders in mental health and addiction treatment organizations, the Behavioral Healthcare Executive Summit is an intense, multi-day dialogue about key business and clinical-care topics in the business of treatment and recovery from mental health and substance use disorders.
Join expert panelists as they examine a range of strategic issues facing public and private provider organizations, hospitals, and treatment centers, including:
- The implications of current and anticipated changes in service payment practice amid the push for parity and greater service integration.
- The political, medical, and market forces driving Medicaid and health insurance expansion.
- The merits and pitfalls of patient confidentiality legislation – CFR 42, Part 2 – in light of increasing pressures for industry consolidation and change.
Summit participants can engage in timely and practical presentations, workshops, and discussions involving:
- Creating the organization of the future
- Building a telehealth infrastructure
- Branding and marketing your business
- Quality and outcomes measurement
- New directions in advocacy
- Mergers and acquisitions
And much more!