- This event has passed.
National Family Medicine Board Review Course – The Center for Medical Education, Inc
October 19, 2016 - October 22, 2016$895
The National Family Medicine Board Review course is a four-day, 36.5-hour total immersion “boot-camp” in the factual database of family medicine. The goal of the course to help participants pass their exams—drives the content. At the conclusion, participants, through repetition, will have learned the key information needed to pass family medicine certification and recertification examinations.
Here’s What You’ll Receive When You Attend the Course
- Instruction by a small, select cadre of full-time family medicine educators/clinicians
Our clinicians have been specially chosen for their ability to communicate effectively and their knowledge and enthusiasm for the specialty.
- A focus on material likely to be covered in the exams
No “fluff” or “nice to know” material to distract from retention of core material.
- A detailed session on strategies to help you optimize your test-taking skills
- Two “tag-team” evening review sessions
- Up to 36.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- A comprehensive course manual
Our course manual is designed for rapid review and easy retrieval of key concepts and essential information. The course manual contains more than 600 board-type questions focused on the most important information covered.
Provided on a flash drive on-site. We recommend you bring a laptop with you to view the materials. A printed copy of the course manual (to be received on-site) is available for an additional $75 in advance or $95 on-site.
- Free access to the Challenger Chrome FM Boards Quick Prep 1,500+ question pool (A $495 Value!)