- This event has passed.
MPA Annual Convention and Exposition – Michigan Pharmacists Association
February 26, 2016 - February 28, 2016$745
The Michigan Pharmacists Association (MPA) Annual Convention & Exposition offers more than 50 continuing education (CE) programs, or approximately 22 hours of live CE activities, throughout the weekend, including at least one pain program, one law program, and one patient safety program each day.
Network with different organizations in the Exhibit Hall! Learn about the latest products and services, enjoy entertainment and refreshments, and establish connections with representatives to further your business.
Annual Convention Highlights:
- The MPA Annual Convention & Exposition provides approximately 50 quality continuing education programs on the latest in pharmacy.
- On Friday, the day ends with a cocktail reception and entertainment in our Exhibit Hall, giving everyone a chance to mingle and unwind from their first day at the event. Friday evening, student pharmacists also get to network at the Student Social.
- The MPA 50/50 Raffle is conducted throughout the weekend, with a winning ticket drawn on Sunday. A minimum of $500 is awarded each year!
- The Michigan Pharmacy Foundation (MPF) Charity Auction occurs throughout the weekend too. There are many unique items to choose from such as jewelry, art, vacations and autographed memorabilia.
- On Saturday, practice section members, students or those who just want to catch up with your colleagues all have the opportunity to attend a luncheon for those with similar interests.
- Local association leaders gather during the weekend for their annual program that, in the past, has provided valuable tools for increasing membership and holding innovative events.
- After wrapping up CE sessions on Saturday, attendees get dressed up and head to the cocktail reception and Annual Banquet & Awards Ceremony. The incoming president is officially sworn in and pharmacy leaders in Michigan are recognized with various awards.
- Student pharmacists also have the opportunity to attend the Banquet and network with practicing pharmacists through the MPF Adopt-a-Student program.