- This event has passed.
Moffitt Cancer Center Neuro-Oncology Conference
March 10, 2016 - March 11, 2016$125
National experts will present the most recent diagnostic and therapeutic advances and treatment options in neuro-oncology. Topics on primary gliomas, metastatic brain tumors, and spinal cord tumors will be presented through didactic lectures and cases.
Conference attendees are provided continuing medical education and continuing education units, syllabus material, meal functions and the opportunity to network with exhibitor medical industry associates and colleagues.
- Renowned faculty representing the country’s leading institutions
- Updates on brain and spine tumors
- Preconference dinner presentation on March 10th
- Interactive case presentations with discussion
- Physician, nursing, and pharmacy credit offered.