- This event has passed.
Medicine Update Conference on Men’s Health – MENA Conference
April 14, 2016 - April 15, 20161000AED
The Medicine Update Conference on Men’s Health will be held at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, in Abu Dhabi, UAE, on 14-15 April, 2016.
Evidence has shown that each of the Top 10 causes of death in the U.S. kills men at a higher rate than women. The Men’s Health conference aims to heighten awareness of preventable health problems and encourages early detection, prevention, diagnosis and treatment of various diseases among men. The conference will present an outstanding program featuring a variety of topics addressing Men’s Health related issues of various risk groups that are responsible for the present morbidity and reduced life span including medical, surgical, plenary and symposium sessions, meet the expert sessions and concurrent clinical practice workshops.
The two days event will bring together the foremost thought leaders and experts in Men’s Health from the UAE, the region and all over the world to discuss cutting-edge information and practice as well as the latest updates in men’s health issues in order to stimulate knowledge and information among medical practitioners.
To make this a complete scientific experience, great care is being taken to design a comprehensive program for all fields of Men’s Health in consultation with a renowned faculty from the field. Moreover, The meeting will offer a superb opportunity for physicians, medical specialists and all healthcare professionals to attend expert updates and to share and exchange best practices, knowledge and experiences and to network with new and established colleagues, creating and strengthening clinical collaborations.
Upon Completion of this educational activity, participants will be able to:
- Play a leadership role in the prevention and treatment of men’s health issues
- Review current state-of-the-art advances in managing particular group of diseases related to Men’s Health
- Develop an effective strategy for diagnosis and management of men’s health issues
- Discuss issues that result in men’s health disparities
- Recognize barriers to effective diagnosis, treatment, and management of common men’s health issues
- Recognize the importance of pharmacologic and non-pharmacologic approaches to managing men’s health issues (e.g., exercise, diet, smoking cessation etc.)
- Discuss clinical practice of real life case studies
- Provide insight into patient needs and experiences and improve clinical practice.