- This event has passed.
Mastering Minimally-Invasive Smile Design – DenMat Holdings, LLC
July 22, 2016 - July 23, 2016$795
Join us for two days of powerful continuing education and learn best practices from your peers who have built highly successful practices with minimally-invasive aesthetics in a challenging economy. This course features an all new approach to aesthetic dentistry. Learn case selection, smile design, preparation using a new Additive-Reductive Template (A.R.T.), and final finishing and seating of minimally-invasive veneers. You will also be exposed to practice marketing, patient communication, case acceptance and practice management skills to build a successful aesthetics-oriented dental practice.
- Learn both clinical and business implementation all in one course – all you need to make a difference in your practice right away!
- Experience engaging and unique hands-on training with different veneer case types and small equipment and material demonstrations.
- Discover a new additive-reductive template and process to minimize chair time and enable the most conservative preparation with the best aesthetic outcome.
- Make complex cases, simple – all with minimal tooth reduction. Learn to tackle challenging alignment and asymmetrical arch forms and many other complex cases.
- Participate in class discussion about case planning; bring your cases for personalized evaluation!
Who should attend?
Dentists, Dental Hygienists, Office Managers, Patient/Treatment Coordinators.