- This event has passed.
International Regional Stress and Behavior Neuroscience And Biopsychiatry Conference (North America) – Stress and Behavior Society
March 22, 2016 - March 24, 2016$235
An annual international event gathering scientists and psychiatrists from around the world to share an interest in stress-evoked brain disorders in both humans and animals.
- biological psychiatry
- stress, fear; anxiety, depression
- neurogenetics of stress
- neuromediators and transporters
- neurosteroids in the CNS
- neurochemistry and neurophysiology of stress
- neuropsychopharmacology and neuroendocrinology
- experimental models of behavior
- stress, memory, and learning
- psychophysiology and neuropsychology
- general psychiatry of stress-related brain disorders
- neuroethology and human ethology
- other brain/behavioral disorders
- gene x environment interactions
- translational research in biological psychiatry
- biomarkers of stress
Registration includes full access to all conference symposia and lectures, welcoming reception, as well as Proceedings (abstract book) and other conference materials and coffee breaks.