- This event has passed.
Internal Medicine Board Review and Update – Cleveland Clinic
June 4, 2016 - June 6, 2016$275
This conference will provide the internist with a general review of all aspects and specialties in internal medicine. Medical experts will provide comprehensive didactic sessions over a 5-day period. Presentations will have question and answer sessions designed to simulate board examination. An anonymous audience response system will be used to collect and display participant responses to help facilitate areas for further discussion. There will be several special “High Yield” sessions geared to those sitting for the Internal Medicine Board Certification Examination as well as evidenced-based concepts that can be incorporated into the daily practice of medicine.
The conference is designed to prepare internists for the board examination while simultaneously providing the practitioners with an update and general review of the most current knowledge and practices in internal medicine.
BY ATTENDING, YOU WILL BE ABLE TO:
- Assemble knowledge and test-taking skills essential for successful ABIM certification and recertification
- Formulate a plan of study for areas that need improvement
- Review state-of-the-art updates in the field of internal medicine
- Apply current concepts in internal medicine to problems faced in daily practice
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Physicians preparing for the Internal Medicine Board Certification or recertification exam
- Physicians desiring a review of state-of-the-art developments in internal medicine