- This event has passed.
Intensive Review of Endocrinology and Metabolism – Cleveland Clinic
September 9, 2016 - September 11, 2016$834
This educational activity will provide an intensive review of endocrinology and metabolism to prepare you for the endocrine board certification examination. The quality and breadth of this symposium content are also attractive for a comprehensive review of endocrinology and metabolism clinical information.
You will Learn to:
- Evaluate and treat patients with hyper- and hypothyroidism
- Describe differing management strategies for patients with endocrine disorders including endocrine hypertension, tumors, and obesity
- Analyze endocrine disorders in women’s health, including their impact on pregnancy
- Evaluate and treat endocrine disorders in pediatric patients
- Evaluate and treat patients with gonadal and pituitary disorders
- Appraise calcium disorders and vitamin D deficiency in the management of osteoporosis
- Describe diabetes complications and the impact of new insulin and incretin therapies
- Summarize strategies for preventing endocrine-cardiology disorders and diabetes complications
- Identify important endocrine genetic disorders
Who Should Attend?
This review is directed to practicing endocrinologists, fellows, and other healthcare professionals with an interest in endocrinology, metabolism and diabetes.