- This event has passed.
Innovations in Behavioral Healthcare – Foundations Recovery Network (FRN) – Foundations Events
June 20, 2016 - June 21, 2016$249
Powerfully impact the sustainable health of your organization, your career, and most importantly, your patients.
Health matters. Regaining physical and mental health in recovery is an important part of living a fulfilling, enriching life free from addictive substances. Innovations in Behavioral Healthcare is about the exploring best methods of treating patients and helping them attain physical and mental health for the long-term – but it’s also about fostering the health of your business. With an emphasis on education for both medical and treatment professionals, Innovations in Behavioral Healthcare offers CEs, CMEs, and credits toward a Professionals Certificate from Belmont University. This conference will appeal to providers on all sides of the industry – laboratory services, sober living centers, hospitals, clinicians, doctors, nurses, case managers and a variety of other treatment professionals in the therapeutic and business arenas of healthcare.
Here’s what you can expect while attending.
- Explore issues relevant to running a successful behavioral healthcare business
- Discuss approaches to helping an individual recovering from addiction regain a healthy body through a variety of methods, including holistic and experiential approaches
- Provide education on different types of therapeutic methods, like CBT and DBT, including the most current ways to treat mental health disorders effectively
- Teach professionals how to identify the signs of a variety of substance abuse and mental health conditions
- Discuss treatment for specialty populations, process addictions, and co-occurring disorders
- Explain key aspects of revenue management, marketing and cost efficiency in the treatment industry