- This event has passed.
Infectious Diseases in Adults – Harvard Medical School
May 2, 2016 - May 6, 2016$1,345
This program is among the highest-rated Harvard Medical School CME courses. It ensures attendees are current with state-of-the-art approaches to infectious diseases and the clinical practices that ensure the best patient outcomes.
This comprehensive CME program provides a special and timely opportunity to get updates, best practices, and new guidelines and to hear directly from nationally recognized leaders and master clinicians on their approaches to:
- Diagnosis and treatment of common, complex, and emerging infectious diseases
- Prevention and detection of infections in travelers and immigrants
- Detection of rare and “don’t-miss” infectious diseases
- Treatment of HIV-infected and other immunocompromised patients
- Hepatitis C virus infection
- Zika, Ebola, and MERS
- Safety and practice improvement
As revised treatment strategies, new diagnostic tests, and guidelines are presented, they are coupled with specific recommendations for incorporating these updates into your day-to-day work.
Who Should Attend
- ID Specialists*
- Family Physicians
- Critical Care Clinicians
- Emergency Medicine Clinicians
- Nurse Practitioners
- Physician Assistants
*This includes ID specialists who are preparing to certify