- This event has passed.
ID Week: A Joint Meeting of IDSA, SHEA, HIVMA, and PIDS
October 7, 2015 - October 11, 2015$975
IDWeek is geared toward healthcare professionals in infectious diseases and healthcare epidemiology and prevention, including researchers, clinicians, quality and patient safety practitioners, epidemiologists, and public health officials, including those who see HIV and pediatric patients. It is a must-attend meeting for professionals who want to stay current, apply state-of-the-art science to clinical care, and excel in their own careers.
This will be an inclusive meeting that offers access to internationally recognized leaders in the field and the opportunity to network with the most highly respected health professionals in infectious diseases, including HIV.
Reasons to Attend IDWeek
- The latest science! Explore over 1,400 abstracts. Researchers share your latest findings with thousands of colleagues from around the world.
- 2. One of the largest ID meetings in the world: Over 5,500 professional attendees from more than 80 countries attend.
- Choose from over 110 CME approved sessions presented over five days in six tracks, Adult ID, Epidemiology and Infection Control, Global ID, HIV-STD-TB, Investigative ID, and Pediatric ID.
- Meaningful networking opportunities. Meet leading physicians, educators, scientists and others. Network to build your career and collaborate on everything from patient care to research.
- 150+ exhibitors introducing the latest diagnostic and treatment technologies, products, and services.
- Earn CME and CPE, over 29 CME hours will be available and many sessions will be approved for CPE.
- Free Digital Library! No one can be in two places at once, catch the sessions you missed after the meeting for free. All registered attendees will have free access to the digital library.
- Educational Premeeting Workshops offer attendees the opportunity to get up to seven additional CME hours. Come early and attend one or more of eight focused workshops. Additional fees apply.
- Hear the experts. IDWeek will showcase more than 350 experts, including keynote speakers highlighted in five named lectures and two plenary sessions!