- This event has passed.
IARS Annual Meeting And International Science Symposium – International Anesthesia Research Society
May 6, 2017 - May 9, 2017$760
Join over 1,000 of the world’s leading anesthesia educators and investigators in San Francisco and discover the latest advances in research and the best practices in anesthesia clinical care.
Benefit from four days of Outstanding Education including:
- Review Course Lectures presented by the leading anesthesia educators and experts in the field
- Problem-Based-Learning Discussion (PBLD’s) featuring case-based sessions where attendees will work through case challenges together
- Panel presentations focusing on cutting-edge topics in sub-specialty fields
- Interactive Workshops where you’ll work one-on-one with course leaders, live models and the latest equipment and devices
- Interact with over 1,000 anesthesia professionals
The IARS Annual Meeting will continue its highly successful format of centrally located tabletop exhibit displays. The IARS exhibits support a unique opportunity to interact one-on-one with the key opinion leaders, educators and investigators in anesthesiology research and clinical practice.