- This event has passed.
Hawaiian Eye and Retina
January 16, 2016 - January 22, 2016$1,495
More than 1,200 comprehensive ophthalmologists, retina specialists, nurses/technicians and administrators will come together for Hawaiian Eye and Retina.
The first two days of the meeting are designed for the entire practice and are spent together in the same room to offer insight from all viewpoints. The rest of the week, each profession has separate general sessions where they discuss relevant updates and emerging data. This meeting is privileged to have more than 100 of ophthalmology’s foremost experts join and provide attendees with experienced perspective. The faculty wear leis, so you can easily identify and approach them with questions or feedback.
A unique educational experience you won’t find anywhere else:
- Approachable faculty. Gain perspective from world-renowned ophthalmic experts. After presentations, faculty members are available to address concerns or questions from attendees.
- Customized learning. Programs have been designed for comprehensive ophthalmologists (offering CME), nurses/allied health professionals (offering CNE/JCAHPO) and administrators (offering a certificate of participation).
- Intimate education. Separate programs make it easy for your voice to get heard. Ask questions, exchange ideas and discuss common challenges with both faculty and colleagues.
- Relevant updates. With so many health care changes happening right now, you’ll hear first-hand what ophthalmic experts are recommending for your practice success.
- Great location. A mix of education and recreation creates time for learning, networking and reenergizing.