- This event has passed.
Geriatric Medicine for Primary Care – Medical Education Resources (MER)
March 3, 2017 - March 5, 2017$795
Over the years, more than 170,000 of your colleagues have evaluated MER’s programs. They agree that MER delivers the best in continuing medical education. MER is an accredited provider of continuing medical education credits.
Upon completion of this program, participants should be better able to:
- Use a comprehensive geriatric assessment to identify potential issues
- Discuss the etiologies, differential diagnoses, and treatment approaches to depression in the elderly
- Assess and manage cardiac, vascular, musculoskeletal and urologic disorders
- Evaluate gait disorders and design practical approaches for the prevention of falls
- Differentiate between cognitive impairment, dementias, and Alzheimer’s Disease, and formulate appropriate treatment options
- Evaluate and manage pain in the older adult