- This event has passed.
European Stroke Conference
April 13, 2016 - April 15, 2016720€
Thank you for your interest in the ESC 2016 to be held from 13-15 April 2016 in Venice.
The regular registration fees (full registration, junior / senior delegate, nurse and AHP, student) include:
- access to the scientific sessions (Teaching Courses extra), Networking Evening (Welcome Reception)
- print version of the final programme booklet, conference bag, name tag, catering during breaks
- EACCME certification
- online e-book, Karger abstract e-book (CeDi), conceivably the Karger e-poster online supplement (CeDi)
- digital access to all abstracts and e-posters (at the beginning of the conference via access code)
- digital access to selected presentations (after the conference via access code) as well as to the webdocumentary
- CeDi – 1-year online subscription can be booked for a special price of 50 EUR
- Epidemiology of stroke and stroke treatment
- Acute stroke: prehospital management, stroke units, global aspects
- Acute stroke: clinical patterns and new concepts (hypothermia, neuroprotection, inflammation etc.)
- Acute stroke: interventional acute treatment
- Stroke prognosis and prevention including best medical treatment and personalized medicine Interesting and challenging cases
- Nursing and physiotherapy in acute and chronic stroke management
- Chronic stroke conditions
And much more!